- ¼ Cup Bentonite Clay
- 1 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Tea tree oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Make sure to mix and store this mask in a nonmetal bowl or container with nonmetal tools
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix until it becomes a paste. (You’ll notice a fizzy reaction when you mix which is totally normal.)
- Use your fingers or an old foundation brush to spread all over your face (It may tingle. Don’t be scared.)
- Keep on your face for 15 to 20 mins ( Sensitive skin 10 mins)
- Wash off using a washcloth
Note: You can use water or ACV as a liquid for the mask. The ACV tends to make the mask a little more powerful/ harsh on your skin so if you have sensitive skin.
Your skin may be red but that’s normal. Your face should feel tight and smooth. For best results, use once or twice a week.
- Bentonite clay is composed of ash made from volcanos. The clay works both internally and topically to help detox and clarify by unclogging and tightening pores
- Activated Charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne
- Turmeric and Lavender oil can help clear acne scars and inflammation
- Tea Tree oil is a powerful antiseptic property and ability to treat wounds like acne
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps restore and balance your skin’s pH, which is essential to prevent skin breakouts